Manufacturer Part Numbers
BST Model Number: KLC11
Fitted To: Universal
Input: AC 230 V ~ (-15/+10 %)
Frequency 50 – 60 Hz
Consumption 5.5 mA
- Restarting time: between burner shut down and renewed burner start-up > 5 s
FET-Output: Switch-On delay after Flame-On typically 0, 5 sec.
Switch-Off time after Flame-Off -0.5 sec.
max. switched current 15 mA
max. switched power 0,3 W
max. switched voltage 280V AC / 400 V DC
- Optical Features: Spectral range 185 – 260 nm Acceptable loss of flame signal ca. 200 ms
- Adjustment: radial, left optional axial (reduced sensitivity at approx. 40%)
- Lifetime of the UV-tube: > 10.000 h
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to +60°C (temperatures >50°C reduces the lifetime of the UV-tube)
Humidity max. 95%, no condensation permitted
- Operating position: Any position
- Kind of protection: IP 41
- Protection Class: II
- Protection against electric shock: DIN EN 60730-2-5
- Weight: 0.029 kg
- max. length of connection cable: 1 m (optional for longer cables)
- Certification: CE-0085BS0448
Flamonitec | BST Solutions KLC11 Description
The Flamonitec KLC11 is a compact UV flame detector, which has been developed for single flame combustion which produces little light or radiation in the visible spectrum and has very low flame modulation/flicker frequency. The design of the UV sensor ensures that the flame detector does not react to background radiation from hot refractory or from any other infra-red light source. The flame detector is equipped with an optical interface which visibly indicates the flame signal intensity.
The KLC11 can be connected directly to the ionisation or LDR input of the control box. It is compatible in its physical dimensions and connection capability to other series KLC flame detectors. All KLC accessories are identical and therefore this reduces the variety of components used in production and makes it simpler for field application and service.