If the item is not currently in stock, this shipping indicates the method of shipping used to dispatch once the item has been received into stock.
For accurate lead times, please call us on 0800 368 9771 before placing your order.
What Does The UFT32-4.5 Do?
The UFT32 is an austenitic stainless steel maintenance free sealed ball float steam trap with an integral automatic air venting facility. It is designed for differential steam pressures up to 32 bar. When installed with a suitable pipeline connector the UFT32 can easily and simply be removed without breaking into the pipeline, thus speeding up trap replacement with minimal system downtime. Pipeline connectors are available with screwed, socket weld and flanged end connections.
The BP99/32 capsule which is used in the UFT32 is suitable for use on 150 °C superheat @ 0 bar g and 50 °C superheat @ 32 bar g.
For technical information on the Spirax UFT32 please see the adjacent PDF
- Body design conditions PN50 (ASME 300)
- PMA Maximum allowable pressure 50 bar g @ 38 °C
- TMA Maximum allowable temperature 400 °C @ 28 bar g
- Minimum allowable temperature -48 °C
- PMO Maximum operating pressure for saturated steam service 32 bar g
- TMO Maximum operating temperature 286 °C @ 29 bar g
- Minimum operating temperature 0 °C
- Maximum differential pressure UFT32-4.5 4.5 bar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.