What Does The LC3050 Do?
The BC3250 is a blowdown controller for steam boilers. It controls TDS (total dissolved solids - salts in solution) by opening and closing a blowdown valve. It also has a timer that controls a bottom blowdown valve, to remove precipitated solids from the bottom of the boiler. The product works in conjunction with a Spirax Sarco conductivity sensor, a boiler blowdown valve and, for condensate contamination detection, a dump valve.
It can operate on a supply voltage of between 110 to 240 Vac @ 50/60 Hz. The front panel has an LCD graphics display and five-button keypad to select, view, and change functions. In run mode (standard setting) the display is divided into three sections:
i) Process variable and control parameters.
ii) Information line, displays the various control states and process units.
iii) Three bar graphs, which show a percentage of full scale of:
- PV Process Variable highest and lowest recorded value.
- SP Set Point and hysteresis point.
- AL High Alarm and hysteresis point.
For technical information on the Spirax BC3250 please see the adjacent PDF
- Blowdown controller with bottom blowdown timer.
- Multi-voltage 110 Vac to 240 Vac.
- Display in µS/cm or ppm.
- LCD graphics display of PV and sequential trend graph.
- Filter for turbulent conditions.
- Infrared communications.
- Diagnostic / test facility.
- 0/4 - 20 mA output.
- EIA 485/Modbus communications.
- UL and TÜV approved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.