What Does The AV13 Do?
The AV13 is a brass bodied maintainable balanced pressure thermostatic air vent for steam systems.
The Spirax AV13 Air vents automatically remove air and other incondensable gases from steam systems, reducing heat transfer and affecting steam temperature. The AV13 improves heat transfer, while saving energy, and maintains process performance where temperature is critical. Reduces corrosion and maintenance costs, promotes even heating and improves product quality.
- PMA Maximum allowable pressure 16 bar g @ 120 °C (232 psi g @ 248 °F)
- TMA Maximum allowable temperature 250 °C @ 7 bar g (482 °F @ 102 psi g)
- Minimum allowable temperature -20 °C (-4 °F)
- PMO Maximum operating pressure 13 bar g @ 220 °C (189 psi g @ 428 psi g)
- TMO Maximum operating temperature 250 °C @ 7 bar g (482 °F @ 102 psi g)
- Minimum operating temperature 0 °C (32 °F)
- Designed for a maximum cold hydraulic test pressure of: 24 bar g (348 psi g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.