Siemens SKP25.001E1 Gas Valve
- The SKP25.001E1 operates with a gas pressure governor and controls the gas pressure according to the setpoint preselected with the setpoint spring or air pressure signal.
- Its field of use are primarily forced draft gas burners:
- With mechanical air / fuel ratio control (SKP25.0...)
- With electronic air / fuel ratio control (SKP25.0...)
- With 2-stage set point changeover (SKP25.2…)
- With zero governor (SKP25.3…)
- With constant pressure governor and electric adjustment of the set point spring (SKP25.7…)
Mains voltage: AC 100 V –15 %...AC 110 V +10 %
Mains frequency: 50...60 Hz ±6 %
Degree of protection: IP 54
Weight: 1.6 kg
Opening time for full stroke: 6...10 s
Opening speed: (approx. 2 mm / s) lower opening speeds due to low ambient temperatures can be compensated by fitting an AGA63.5A27 heating element.