BC-PCI Siemens OCI410.20 Interface For PC
The OCI410.20 serves as an interface between the ACS410 PC tool and a LME39... / LME7... / LMV2... / LMV3... basic unit.
On the PC side, the OCI410.20 is to be connected to the USB port, on the basic unit side to the BCI port. In connection with the ACS410 PC software, the following functions are provided: Visualization of plant states, parameterization of the basic units and logging.
This is the basic model purely for making diagnostics, ther are other options available for heating engineers, OEM's and an edition to make changes on both the heating engineer and OEM level.
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V (USB)
- Cable Length: approx. 1.5M
- LED Colour Description
- Red, flashing fast: Internal device error
- Orange, steady: Standby (connection BCI dead)
- Green, steady: Standby (Connected and ready to operate)
- Green, flashing: Communication to control box in progress.
- Temperature: -20° C - +60° C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.