Siemens Landis LFL1.635 110V Burner Control Box
Alternate Part Number: LFL.635.110
The LFL1.635 110V burner control is for gas, oil or dual-fuel forced draft burners of medium to high capacity and for multistage or modulating burners in intermittent operation, with checked air damper control.
LFL1.635 Control Box Design Specifications
If on startup, the required input signals are not present, the burner control interrupts the startup sequence at the points marked by symbols and initiates lockout where required by safety regulations. The symbols used in this Data Sheet correspond to those on the burner control’s lockout indicator.
- The LFL1.635 110V control box is for the control and supervision of forced draft burners of direct spark flame or interrupted pilot construction.
- For medium to high capacity and for intermittent operation.
- For universal use with multistage or modulating burners.
- Operating Voltage: 110V
- Made of impact-proof and heat-resistant black plastic
- Lockout reset button with a viewing window showing
- Plug-in base and connectors of the LFL1.635 are designed such that only LFL1 type burner controls can be plugged in
- With 24 connection terminals
- IP Rating: IP40
- Temperature: -20° C - +60° C
LFL1.635 Control Box Dimensions
Please click the link below to download the Technical Manual for this product: