Siemens LFE1.8892 Burner Control Box
Alternative Part Number: C21080T
- The LFE1.8892 burner control is designed for fully automatic control and supervision of single-stage, multi-stage and for modulating gas or dual-fuel burners.
- Its firing program is suitable for both expanding flame and interrupted pilot type gas burners.
- Used in conjunction with the control units of the VALVEGYR system (see data sheet 7696), the firing program of the LFE1 can be extended to include automatic proving of gas safety shut-off systems.
- All controls comply with the relevant European standards for gas and oil burners of any capacity.
- The LFE1 can operate the following burner plant components: fan motor, flue gas fan, air damper, ignition transformer, one to three fuel valves, load controller, and an external lockout warning device.
Operating voltage: AC 220 V -15 %...240 V +10 %
AC 100 V -15 %...110 V +10 %
Degree of protection: IP40
Mounting position: Any