Siemens LAL1.25E Burner Control Box 240V
Oil burner controls with or without air pressure supervision for checked air damper control and flame supervision.
The LAL1.25E has a designed lifetime of 250,000 burner startup cycles which, under normal operating conditions in heating mode, correspond to approx. 10 years of usage.
LAL1.25E Burner Control Box Applications
The Siemens LAL1.25E 240V Control Box is used for the control and supervision of yellow and blue flame burners without air pressure supervision. LAL1.25E can also be universally used with multistage or modulating burners. The control box is also suited for use with stationary air heaters.
- Made of impact-proof and heat-resistant black plastic.
- Lockout reset button with viewing window showing.
- Supply Voltage: 220V / 240VAC
- IP Rating: IP40
- Operation Temperature: -20 - +60 °C
- Mounting Position: Optional
- Weight: Approx. 1kg