Siemens Landis LFL1.335 A17 230V Burner Control Box
Alternate Part Number: LFL.335.240
The LFL1.335 Control Box is designed for gas, oil or dual-fuel forced draft burners of medium to high capacity. This Siemens Box is designed for multistage or modulating burners in intermittent operation; for safety reasons, at least one controlled shutdown must take place every 24 hours. With checked air damper control. Flame supervision – with UV detectors or with ionisation probe.
LFL1.335 A27 240V Control Box Design Specifications
If on startup, the required input signals are not present, the burner control interrupts the startup sequence at the points marked by symbols and initiates lockout where required by safety regulations. The symbols used in this Data Sheet correspond to those on the burner control’s lockout indicator.
- Control and supervision of forced draft burners of expanding flame and interrupted pilot construction
- For medium to high capacity
- For intermittent operation (at least one controlled shutdown every 24 hours)
- Universally applicable for multistage or modulating burners
- For use with dual-fuel burners
- For use with stationary air heaters
The difference between 01 series and 02 series is the duration of the safety time for the pilot burner of burners equipped with pilot gas valves.
- Operating Voltage: 220/240V
- Made of impact-proof and heat-resistant black plastic
- Lockout reset button with a viewing window showing
- Plug-in base and connectors of the LFL1.335 A27 are designed such that only LFL1 type burner controls can be plugged in
- With 24 connection terminals
- IP Rating: IP40
- Temperature: -20° C - +60° C
LFL1.335 Control Box Dimensions
|LFL1.335 A27 240V||123mm||103mm||103mm|
|LFL1.335 A17 110V||123mm||103mm||103mm|
Please click the link below to download the Technical Manual for this product: