Siemens LME22.233C2 Control Box
LME22.233C2 burner controls are used for the startup and supervision of 1- or 2-stage gas or gas/oil burners in intermittent operation (of small to medium capacity, operation, with or without a fan in intermittent.)
- The flame is supervised by an ionization probe or flame detector QRA… with ancillary unit AGQ3…A27 for gas/oil forced draft burners or blue–burning flames with blue-flame detectors QRC...
- In terms of housing dimensions, the LME22.233C2 burner control boxes are identical with the LGB… and LMG… burner controls.
- For gas burners with or without a fan to EN 298: 2003.
- For gas burners with fans conforming to EN 676.
- For oil burners to EN 230: 2005.
Mains voltage: AC 120 V +10% / -15%
AC 230 V +10% / -15%
Mounting position: Optional
Weight Approx: 160g
Degree of protection: IP40