Kromschroder 84447250 Pressure Switch 0.4-6mbar DG6U-3
DG6U-3 Pressure Switch Overview
This Kromschroder DG6U Pressure switch is for the monitoring of gas and air pressures (positive, negative and differential pressures). It features an internal lock and a manual reset.
The DG gas pressure switch monitors extremely low pressure changes and triggers a set function (swtich-on, switch-off, or switch-over) once a set switching point is reached. The switching point is adjustable using a hand wheel located on the front of the switch.
- Certified for systems up to SIL 3 and PL e
- Suitable for biologically produced methane (can be used on pipes with Zone 2 explosive atmospheres without isolating amplifier)
- With approved isolating amplifier for Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas
- EU certified pursuant to EN 1854 and class “S”
- RoHS 2002/95/EC and follow-up directive 2011/65/EC