Econex PE500 Pressure Switch - 100-500 mbar
The Econex PE500 pressure switch from the PE series is designed for the use on domestic and industrial combustion plants for the detection of the pressure of gas belonging to the first, second and third family and air.
- Can be installed in horizontal (preferred) or vertical position.
- Adjustable tolerance ± 15%.
- Electrical connection: male fast-on 6.3 x 0.8 mm.
- Air connection: silicone or polyamide.
- Die-cast aluminium base support, Brass housing.
- 250VAC, IP54 / IP44
- Ambient temperature: -15 / +60 C.
- All have a max pressure of 500mbar.
PE500 Pressure Switch Application
They are normally applied to the most common combustion plants like furnaces, boilers, dryers and compact burners.