Econex PE150-U Differential Pressure Switch - 30-150 mbar
The Econex PE150-U differential pressure switch from the PE-U series is designed for the use on domestic and industrial combustion plants for the detection of the pressure of gas belonging to the first, second and third family and air. The PE-U series of pressure switches are positive and differential.
- Can be installed in horizontal (preferred) or vertical position.
- Adjustable tolerance ± 15%.
- Electrical connection: male fast-on 6.3 x 0.8 mm.
- Air connection: silicone or polyamide.
- Die-cast aluminium base support, Brass housing.
- 250VAC, IP54 / IP44
- Ambient temperature: -15 / +60 C.
- All have a max pressure of 100mbar.
PE150-U Pressure Switch Application
They are normally applied to the most common combustion plants like furnaces, boilers, dryers and compact burners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.