Econex AG8A2002-S Servo Motor - 24V
The AG8 actuator motor is designed to operate gas valves and air dampers in HVAC systems, the compact design and universal adapter fitted with a limitation of rotation angle make this actuator highly versatile.
If you require a motor and a gas valve together, please contact our sales team who will be more than happy to help you find the correct gas valve to pair up with this motor.
Econex AG8A2002-S Servo Motor Features
The AG8 Motor Series includes multiple features such as load-independent running time, 1000ohm potentiometer, plug-in terminal block connection, a selectable direction of rotation, and automatic shut-off at the end position.
- Nominal and maintaining torque: 8Nm
- Rotation angle: Standard 90 degrees.
- Lifetime: 60,000 rotations.
- Ambient temperature: -20C - +50C
- Supply voltage: 230VAC / 24VAC
- Nominal load: 3.6VA/0.5 A at 2ms | 6VA/3.6 A at 2ms.
AG8 Servo Motor Dimensions
|Econex AG8 Dimensions||Height||Width||Depth|