TC - Short Blast Tube - 90mm
The MAX 8 TC burner is a single-stage, fully-automatic monoblock-type burner. It is suitable for use, within its range of performance, with boilers complying with EN 303 or hot-air generators in line with DIN 4794, DIN 30697 or EN 621. This model is fitted with a long blast tube.
Ecoflam Max 8 Spare Parts
Are you looking for spare parts for your Max 8 TC Burner?
Ecoflam Max 8 TC Burner Selection
Ecoflam MAX 8 TC Burner Features
- Electrical wiring simple to disassemble for easy maintenance.
- Combustion head easy to assemble and adjust for fine set up.
- Single bolt burner fixing with the possibility to firmly secure it to the flange in three different positions for easier maintenance.
- Air damper with progressive micro-metric air regulation adjustable in three positions.
A safety shutdown occurs:
- if a flame signal is present during pre-ventilation (parasitic flame monitoring).
- if no flame is produced within 5 seconds (safety time) of start-up (fuel authorisation).
- if no flame is produced after an unsuccessful restart attempt in the event of flame failure during operation.
A safety shutdown is indicated by the malfunction lamp lighting up and it is then only possible to reenable the burner by pressing the reset button after the cause of the malfunction has been rectified.
MAX 8 Dimensions
|Oil Burner Type||A||B||C||D||D1||E||F||G||I||L||M|
|MAX 8 TC||303mm||155mm||148mm||90mm||145mm||204mm||89mm||160mm||100/120||100/120||M8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.