Dungs MVDLE 220/5 Gas Safety Shutoff Valve
The Dungs MVDLE 220/5 series are electrically operated normally closed, automatic safety shutoff valves for gas burners and gas appliances.
The Dungs MVDLE220/5 safety shutoff valve applications include commercial and industrial applications that require one or two safety shutoff valves. This MVDLE safety valve is suitable for use with gases such as dry natural gas, butane, propane, air and inert gases.
Dungs MVD 220/5 Gas Valve Features
The Dungs Dual Modular Valve (DMV) features a compact profile resulting in a low-pressure drop whilst reducing the overall size of the gas shutoff valve. The valves can be wired in parallel or independently, the Dungs MVDLE also makes it possible to make a compact valve train without any extra piping.
- Slow opening with adjustable fast stroke for start gas volume.
- Max. close off pressure 15 PSI (1000 mbar) on all models
- Opening Time: ca. 20 seconds.
- Closing Time: < 1 second.
- IP Rating: IP52
- Reliable, quiet operation; rugged and low maintenance.
- From vertically upright to horizontal.
- Weight: Approx. 800g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.