BST Model Number: KLC10
Fitted To: Universal Compatibility
Visible Flame Strength Indicator: RED LED
Operation: Non continuous
Signal: Flame On/Off
Connects To: Ionisation Input or LDR
Fuel: Suitable For Use With Gas or Oil Burners
Direct Swap For UVZ Cells
Download the full KLC10 Technical Manual here:
- Input: AC 230 V ~ (-15/+10 %)
Frequency 50 – 60 Hz
Consumption 5, 5 mA
- FET-Output: Switch-On delay after Flame-On typically 0, 5 sec.
Switch-Off time after Flame-Off -0, 5 sec.
max. switched current 15 mA
max. switched power 0,3 W
max. switched voltage 280V AC / 400 V DC
- Optical Features: Spectral range 185 – 260 nm
- Acceptable loss of flame signal ca. 200 ms
- Adjustment: radial, left, optional axial (reduced sensitivity at approx. 40%)
- Lifetime of the UV-tube: > 10.000 h
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to +60°C (temperatures >50°C reduces the lifetime of the UV-tube)
- Humidity max. 95%, no condensation permitted
- Operating position: Any position
- Kind of protection: IP 41
- Protection Class: II
- Protection against Electric shock: DIN/EN 60730-2-5
- Weight: 0,028 kg
- Max’m length of connection cable: 1 m (options available for longer cables)
- Certification: CE-0085BS0448
The KLC10 is a compact UV Flame Detector for single flame burners of all types. Suitable for Gas, Oil and multi fuel burners. The KLC10 has been developed to meet EN298:2012 for burner controls which check for no flame after the shut down.
The KLC10 is compatible with any control box or system, and can be used in place of an Ionisation Rod/probe or a photocell.