Estimer la livraison
If the item is not currently in stock, this shipping indicates the method of shipping used to dispatch once the item has been received into stock.
For accurate lead times, please call us on 0800 368 9771 before placing your order.
Siemens VGD20.503 - Double gas valve, DN 2"
The Siemens VGD 20 503 is designed as a double gas valve to be integrated into gas trains.
A universal mounting plate facilitates attachment of a number of commercially available pressure switches or valves proving devices. Both the pilot gas flange and the universal mounting plate are exchangeable and can be fitted on either side of the valve.
VGD20.503 Gas Valve Specifications
- 2" Flange
- Use with SKP Actuators
- Static Pressure (closed) 1200mbar
The VGD20.503 is primarily suitable for:
- On gas-fired combustion plant
- In gas trains in connection with forced draft gas burners
The VGD20.503 can be used as:
- Shutoff valves (in connection with SKP15... actuators)
- Control valves with shutoff feature (in connection with SKP25, SKP55 or SKP75 actuators)
All VGDs can be combined with any type of SKPx5.
- Mount the electro-hydraulic SKP15 on the inlet side and the SKPx5 with integrated controller (SKP25, SKP55 or SKP75) preferably on the outlet side of the VGD
- When mounting the VGD in the gas piping, 2 AGF10s are required
- When replacing a VGD20 on existing AGF10s, new O-rings must be mounted
- When replacing a VGD20 on existing AGA41 / AGA51 flanges (old flange series), new O-rings and longer screws (M8 x 35) must be mounted (AGA92)
- To prevent cuttings from falling into the VGD, first mount the AGF10 on the pipes
- Then clean the parts before installing the VGD20
Sectional View of the VGD20.503
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.