Gas regulators or gas pressure regulators are fitted in the gas train to keep the gas pressure constant and within the correct operating range for the burner. We sell the entire range of Dungs Gas Regulators and also Riello regulators for the samaller burners.
If you cannot see the model you require listed, please contact us for a quote.
DUNGS FRS Type Regulators
The DUNGS FRS pressure regulator has an adjustable setpoint spring. The pressure regulator complies with EN 88-1 and DIN 3380:
- - Input pressures up to 500 mbar (50 kPa)
- - High flow rate
- - Sturdy, precise and sensitive regulation of regulator output pressure
- - Inlet pressure compensation diaphragms
- - Safety diaphragms
- - Internal pulse for regulator output pressure as standard, optional external pulse connection optional on both sides
- - Rp 3/8 to Rp 2 thread connection
- - DN 40 to DN 150 flange connection
Gas pressure regulator for gas burners and gas equipment. It does not contain any non-ferrous metals, suitable for gases of up to max. 0.1 vol.% H2 S, dry. Suitable for gases of families 1, 2, 3 and other neutral gaseous media