Siemens Landis LOA24.171 B27 Burner Control Box
Alternate Part Number: LOA2
This Siemens LOA24.171B27 Control Box (220/240v) fits a wide range of Oil Burners / Boilers in the UK & around the World.
The LOA24.171 B27 burner control box is used for the supervision, startup and control of 1- or 2-stage forced draft oil burners in intermittent operation. For use with oil throughput up to 30 kg/h.
LOA24.171 B27 Control Box Design Specifications
The LOA control boxes are used for the startup, supervision and control of single or 2 stage forced draft oil burners in intermittent operation. An additional electronic circuit ensures that if mains voltage drops below approximately AC 165 V, burner startup will be prevented, or – without release of oil – lockout will be triggered. Whenever lockout occurs, the outputs for the fuel valves, the burner motor, oil preheater and ignition equipment will immediately be deactivated (< 1 second).
Yellow burning flames are supervised with photoresistive detectors - QRB, blueburning flames with blue-flame detectors - QRC.
- Forced draft oil burners conforming to EN 267
- Oil atomization burners as monoblocks conforming to EN 230
The difference between 01 series and 02 series is the duration of the safety time for the pilot burner of burners equipped with pilot gas valves.
- Operating Voltage: 220/240V
- The housing is made of impact-proof, heat-resistant and flame-retarding plastic.
- The oil burner control is of plug-in design and engages audibly in its base.
- The housing accommodates the: Thermal-electric sequence switch - Flame signal amplifier with the flame relay - Lockout reset button with its integrated fault indication lamp.
- Undervoltage Detection.
- IP Rating: IP40
- Temperature: -20° C - +60° C
LOA Control Box Dimensions
|LOA24.171 B27 230V||62.5mm||91mm||62.5mm|
Please click the link below to download the Technical Manual for this product: