Satronic MMI 810.1 Mod 43 240V Burner Control Box
Alternative Part Number: 0622520/U
The MMI 810.1 and MMI 811.1 gas burner automatic safety control MMI controls and monitors blown gas and combined burners of any nominal thermal load (tested and certified according to EN 298).
The automatic safety controls MMI 810.1 models 13, 33 and 35 can also be utilized for burners on fixed hot air heaters (Direct air heaters according to DIN 4794).
Various types and model designations differentiate the automatic safety controls with respect to the programme times, as well as with regard to differing national standards.
- For 2-stage forced draught and combi oil/ gas burners
Possible flame detectors:
- Ionization probe
- Infrared flicker detector
The difference between 01 series and 02 series is the duration of the safety time for the pilot burner of burners equipped with pilot gas valves.
The control box is enclosed in a protective, flame resistant, transparent, plug-in type plastic housing, and includes:
- Synchronous motor with speed reducer gears as the drive for the switching cam
- Switching cam with informative programme display in colour
- 12 times cam drive for controlling the programme sequence
- Plug-in type circuit boards with the electronic components
Please click the link below to download the Technical Manual for this product