If the item is not currently in stock, this shipping indicates the method of shipping used to dispatch once the item has been received into stock.
For accurate lead times, please call us on 0800 368 9771 before placing your order.
Ecoflam MAX 12 TL Burner Features
Min: 60 kW
Max: 130 kW
Control Box: Thermowatt E-BCU
Flow Rate: 5.1 kg/h
Power Supply: 230 v
Operation: 1 Stage
- Electrical wiring simple to disassemble for easy maintenance.
- Combustion head easy to assemble and adjust for fine set up.
- Single bolt burner fixing with the possibility to firmly secure it to the flange in three different positions for easier maintenance.
- Air damper with progressive micrometric air regulation adjustable in three positions.
A safety shutdown occurs:
- if a flame signal is present during pre-ventilation (parasitic flame monitoring).
- if no flame is produced within 5 seconds (safety time) of start-up (fuel authorisation).
- if no flame is produced after an unsuccessful restart attempt in the event of flame failure during operation.
A safety shutdown is indicated by the malfunction lamp lighting up and it is then only possible to reenable the burner by pressing the reset button after the cause of the malfunction has been rectified.
|Ecoflam Max 12 TL Manual||Ecoflam Max 12 Spare Parts|
|Click on the icon to view the manual for this burner:||Need Spares for your Max 12 Burner? Click on the icon below:|
Ecoflam Burner Selection
Ecoflam MAX 12 Dimensions
TL - Long Blast Tube - 155mm
The MAX 12 TL burner is a single-stage, fully-automatic monoblock-type burner. It is suitable for use, within its range of performance, with boilers complying with EN 303 or hot-air generators in line with DIN 4794, DIN 30697 or EN 621. This model is fitted with a long blast tube.
|Oil Burner Type||A||B||C||D||D1||E||F||G||I||L||M|
|MAX 12 TC||317mm||169mm||148mm||100mm||155mm||204mm||98mm||160mm||100/120||100/120||M8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.